Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 11 Jan 26

It looks like after a few years of doing nothing but art related work I am finally going to have to bite the bullet and get a job. The thought comes with some relief. Maybe this way I will finally know where my rent is coming from!
The only problem-- I am qualified for painting and serving coffee. So it may just have to be one of these two.
Anywho- today's painting- my lunch. I saved half of my egg salad bagel just for this purpose. Much to my chagrin however the egg salad made its way out of the paper bag and into the unsuspecting items in my purse...
All worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea, I'm copying it...though not with quite the same skill!

    ReplyDelete

Keep me Painting!

My daily paintings are available for sale. They cost $100 each and come mounted on ready- to- hang panels.

If you are interested in making a purchase send me a quick note at diliana.p@gmail.com

You can make easy and safe payments online by clicking on the button below.

Thanks for supporting the ARTS