Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 13 January 28

I actually had to go to a job interview today... Its a dry time for artists out there, so if you can, do support them. It was interesting actually- I haven't been to a formal 'job' interview in a few years and I was almost having an out of body experience in there, and of course thinking about what I was going to paint today. The subject for today is nothing exciting but it is a very, very important part of my life- the indispensable studio coffee mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep me Painting!

My daily paintings are available for sale. They cost $100 each and come mounted on ready- to- hang panels.

If you are interested in making a purchase send me a quick note at diliana.p@gmail.com

You can make easy and safe payments online by clicking on the button below.

Thanks for supporting the ARTS