Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 7 JAN 22

Ok -technically this post has crossed over to the January 23 boundary, but if it makes any difference my mind was occupied with making caramel, whipping meringue and stirring custard.
As for the painting I think its only appropriate that it is of a plate of butter.

I spent most of the day in my studio today. It felt great to have a full day. I managed to paint a gresaille fabric and of course my daily canvas. I will be posting photos of my other works as they come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep me Painting!

My daily paintings are available for sale. They cost $100 each and come mounted on ready- to- hang panels.

If you are interested in making a purchase send me a quick note at diliana.p@gmail.com

You can make easy and safe payments online by clicking on the button below.

Thanks for supporting the ARTS