Sunday, January 24, 2010

DAY 9 JAN 24

I found this old juggling ball in one of the many neglected nooks in my studio. Somehow taking it out from behind the couch and lighting it with my spotlight made it quite beautiful and somewhat nostalgic. There was something appealing to me about the burst of plastic filling coming straight out of the top like a geyser.

The first time I went to the circus was last year, so I can't say it reminds me of my childhood. However over the last couple of years, for some strange reason or other, I have developed an unhealthy interest in sideshows and the circus... If you have not seen the movie "FUR" with Robert Downey Junior and Nicole Kidman- Go Get It!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep me Painting!

My daily paintings are available for sale. They cost $100 each and come mounted on ready- to- hang panels.

If you are interested in making a purchase send me a quick note at diliana.p@gmail.com

You can make easy and safe payments online by clicking on the button below.

Thanks for supporting the ARTS